Monday, March 3, 2014

The Super Quickie

I met him through one of the usual online channels where I had advertised for a quick fuck.

He was a black guy in his 30's, needing to shoot a load before bed but not wanting to jack off. I was over at his place in about 20 minutes, and he met me at the back door. We went into the basement, where I took off my coat and snow-covered boots. I needn't have bothered, taking my boots off took longer than the fucking, not that I am complaining.

He pulled his sweatpants down, revealing an already hard 6 inch cock. I'd like to say I saw what he looked like, but with the shadows and all, all I really saw was his dick sticking straight out. He put me on my knees where I sucked him for maybe a minute before I was ordered to bend over. He found my hole in short order and wasted no time in launching into a full on assault on my hole. I grabbed onto a post to keep from falling over while he grabbed onto my shirt for better leverage. After about 2 minutes he asked "Are you ready for this nutt?". Of course I was, and I could feel his dick throbbing as his balls emptied into my asshole.

I pulled my pants up, put my boots back on and was back on my way home. If I saw this guy on the street I would have no idea who he was, I never did get a good look at his face.

No comments: