Friday, May 30, 2014

Breeding at the Baths

Just took a huge load from a black guy at Flex. I saw him in the hall, he was standing there stroking his rod under his towel. I wasn't sure if he was interested or not, so I stood closer to him, and touched his pierced nip. He exposed his thick, veiny shaft, which I immediately bent over and took in my mouth. I sucked him while he felt my ass for a few minutes, and he asked me if I wanted to come with him to his room. 

Once in there, I sucked him for a bit until he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I sure as hell did want that fat black dick in me, so I bent over so he could see my ass. He rummaged around a bit, I hoped he was only looking for lube and not a rubber. Sure enough, lube was being drizzled on my crack and I felt his large rod spreading my ass apart. I reached back to feel for a rubber, and there was none. He fucked me like that up against the wall for about 5 minutes, them moved me onto the bed. "Can I take a picture of my dick in your ass?" I let him, and he ended up taking photos and making a video of it. He fucked me like that for about 10 minutes, then wanted me to ride it. 

I hopped on, and he resumed filming this bareback fuck. After a bit he said "Do you like to get bred?". "Hell yeah!", I said, and after another few minutes I was told "You're going to make me cum!" so I bounced up and down on his rod until it started puking it's load up in my guts. After he fell out, I asked if I could see the photos. He let me watch the video of him breeding my hole, that veiny meat sliding in and out of my bare hole. I saw it throbbing, as it dumped it's spooge inside me, and when he pulled out a glob of cum fell out of my ass. If anyone sees a video like that posted anywhere, let me know!!!

No comments: