Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day... And I Am Fuckin' SORE!

My bf has been super horny lately, so the end result is that I've gotten plowed 4 times in 2 days. Last night took it's toll on my hole, I was already pretty sore from Wednesday night, but he was wanting some more hole so what was I to do? :) I started out blowing him, sucked his fat meat for about 15 minutes, then he went into his "toolbag" and brought out a dildo. It's not that long, but it's pretty fat and has a nice texture on it. I lubed it up and started to gingerly work it in and out of my hole, trying to overcome the soreness from the night before. He started talking dirty, saying how nice that looked going in and out of my hole, and how good his dick was going to feel in there, which got me pretty turned on. I was still pretty sore when he rammed his dick in, but after a few minutes it started to feel better because his dick didn't have the rough texture that the dildo does.

He fucked me for about 15 minutes, then grabbed onto my shoulders and exploded deep in my hole. It was great. I had to leave shortly after that, because I had to go to work at 4:30 in the morning. As I stood there saying goodbye, his half hard dick started poking out of his boxers. Well, I couldnt pass that up, so I put it in my mouth and got it all the way hard again. Within 5 minutes I was on the floor getting my brains fucked out of me. I was starting to hirt a bit, now, but I knew this wouldnt end until I had another load in there. He must've shot a lot the first time, because I could feel him digging some of the cum out. It wasn't long before he was adding another batch of babybatter to what he'd blown in me 20 minutes ago, in spite of my soreness I could feel his dick expanding as he blew. It was fuckin nice.

I guess he blew a hell of a lot of jizz in my hole, because in the morning there was a decent sized wet spot on the sheets.

No comments: