Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Dry Spell

It's been a slow period for me lately... I was beginning to think the blog thing was a jinx because after I wrote about dudes I wouldn't hear from them again. The "curse" was broken when I heard from the mechanic a few weeks ago. It was pretty much the same as last time, he's a hot fucker and I love the way he uses my hole... This time I swallowed his load, I don't think he had blown one in a few days because he commented on what a big load I got.

I haven't heard from the cop in about a month, which is a huge disappointment because he was a cool guy. I guess the distance was a bit much for him. That or his wife... Oh, well...

3 comments:

Jason Hogan said...

Hopefully it wasn't the wife! Nice post guy!

damien whitfield said...

love all your posts man, they are all sexxxy, hope u don't have anymore dry spells. cause i love reading your blog.

Cleveland bottom guy said...

I'm glad you guys are getting off on this stuff... I wouldn't post if it wasn't for the feedback...