Sunday, May 17, 2009

Various

Well, the past few weeks I've tried to get up to some mischef but had mixed results.

First I went to a park that is known for action... I sat in my car and watched a older troll type guy chat with a mid 30's guy, more curious as to why this guy would give an old troll the time of day. They apparently saw something in each other, because they both moved over to parking spaces near the back of the lot. I watched in the rear view mirror as the mid 30's guy stood between their cars looking into troll's car, when suddenly troll sped away, almost running into a car pulling into the lot. As I was trying to figure that one out, the car he almost ran into pulled in next to me and we both watched as troll guy got busted by the park rangers. Well, that answered the question of what the cute mid 30's guy saw in the park ranger.

That killed the mood for me and the cute married guy that pulled in next to me, so we took our blue balls and went our seperate ways...

No comments: