Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The First Load

This is a "reminisce" about my first time doing it bareback...

I met him through a friend of a friend. This friend had been talking to this guy online for a while, he was a married guy but curious about guys, etc, etc. Long story short we went to his work to meet him and me and this guy hit it off so we exchanged numbers.

A few days later he invited me back down to his work to chat, I was into him so I said "what the hell" and went down there around 1 in the morning or something like that. We talked for a while, and he suggested we go into a conference room that was off the main area where he was working. I was boned up so of course I agreed to go along. I was totally naked, spread out on the conference table while he just had his uniform pants unzipped letting me work on his meat. After blowing him for a bit, he turned me over and started fingering my ass, working on it to get it loosened up... Next thing I knew his bare cockhead was poking at my hole. I had a condom in my jeans and knew I should stop and use it but right then all I could think of was this big cock stretching my ass apart, and the hotness of the situation -- how exciting it was to be getting fucked in this office by a married guy that was supposed to be working... 10 minutes later, he was ready to blow a load. I asked him to shoot it on my back, but he was begging me to unload in me, and after a few more strokes I could feel a big load creaming my guts, so I guess it was too late by then.

I hung out for a little while longer before going home, but once I left I was pretty dazed over what I had done. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was really turned on by being used like that, letting someone else have complete control was part of the excitement. He called the next day to make sure I was OK and such, and we met many, many more times until I moved away, sometimes at his work and sometimes at his house when his wife was at work. It was through him I really started to enjoy taking loads, and we talk on occasion and we're already making plans for my visit back out there...

4 comments:

Deleted said...

So hot to hear how you got started on barebacking!! Great post! -Dan

Seminal Experiences said...

My first time barebacking was with a bi married daddy type, and it changed what I thought sex was about for me. I think a lot of bi/married men love it raw, because that's what they are used to.

Jay said...

i don't bb but that was a hot story!

Black Bull said...

Wow Cleveland.... I loved this post! Got my dick hard... You said that you would tell the story soon... boy, you sure did... Thanks