Friday, September 30, 2011

Visitor To Town

This happened earlier this year... I'm having a sleepless night so I'm just now getting around to writing about it.

The first Email simply said:

"Sup dude. am horny as fuck. wanna coem to my hotel? reply back with pix. very nice looking...VERY masculine (REAL MAN) white...VERY discreet....AND HORNY!"

I replied back, and got: "nice looking man. got a cock pic? want to come to my hotel now?" I was sort of annoyed with the lack of picture in reply, but something about the exchange was turning me on, so I continued talking. After a few more messages he hits me with:

"Cool. Stats?? And cause I am married man.....havent used a condom in years wtih my wife..so cant stay hard with one on. but trust me man...proimse ya i am completely 100% clean! k?"

Up to then, I had never promised going raw with someone I had never seen before. Something about this whole exchange was pushing my buttons, or maybe I was just becoming sluttier, but I just replied with a message asking for his room number.

I got the number, leave work and am around the corner from the hotel when I get "where you at?? some of my group just came to my room. damn it...let me try to get rid of em."

By then I was getting irritated. If I had wasted a half hour replying to this guys 100 emails and then was going to get nothing I was going to be pissed. Some at him, and some with myself for playing the Endless Email game. I asked if they were gone or were they joining in, and got "we are having a drink..told them one....and then I had to go. wait on me outside please. will let you know when I am back in my room. k?" followed by another message begging me not to leave. I told myself I'd give him 5 minutes, then I was debating on going up anyway or leaving. Just as I was about to leave I got a message saying to come up. I got to his room and he was kind of hillbilly looking, but not bad. He wasted no time in hopping up on the bed and exposing his stiff meat. I sucked it a bit and after about 5 minutes he reached over to the nightstand and got the lube. He greased his shaft and told me to sit on it.

I climbed up, and eased his bare tool in my hole. It slid in and he sighed. He held me on his cock and started to pump in, telling me how good my hole felt and how he hadn't gotten off the whole time he had been here and how horny he was. I'd like to say he fucked me all night... but it was only about 15 minutes of skin to skin friction before he announced he was cumming. I guess he figured I was taking the load, because the announcement didn't come until after the first shot had entered my hole, then he just went balls deep and held me there. We chatted for a minute, I put my clothes on and walked out the door as he turned over to go to sleep.

No comments: