Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunday

(This is sort of a continuation of the previous post)

So Sunday I'm getting ready to go to work and the phone rings. Private number, which more than likely means it's the mechanic. I couldn't talk right then as my other half was there, so I let it go to voicemail. About a half hour later, it rings again, so I pick up and it's him telling me how he's really horny and he needs some ass and I needed to get over there and take care of him. I really didn't have time for this but I hadn't seem him for a while so I said I'd get over there.

When I got to his shop, he was on the phone to someone. I didn't say anything, because I didn't know who was on the other end and it was on speakerphone. He put a shirt over the windown in the door to the office and told me to say hi to whoever it was on the phone. I did, and he told me that this was a friend fo his, who had sucked his dick before but now I was going to suck both of them and they were both going to fuck me. Well, this was getting interesting...

While he finished his phone call, I called work and told them I was going to be late, then I was told to get my clothes off and start sucking dick. I sucked him for a while while he sat in the desk chair, then I was told that he wanted to bust my ass open, he wanted to have it opened up before his friend got there. I was told to bend over the desk and to get my ass ready. He put a condom on (even though I've tried to get him to do me raw many times) and stuck his dick in my ass in one motion. Fortunately I was pretty open from the previous day's fucking so it didn't hurt like it does when I haven't been fucked in a while.

He started fucking me pretty hard, when he picked me up off the desk, and held me on his dick as he sat down in the chair. He told me to just sit down on his cock, and to keep that dick in my ass. I sat there for a few minutes, as instructed, when his phone rang. It was his wife... wanting to know when he would be home for dinner. He said he had to go to the shop for something and he'd be home soon. (Little did she know her man was shoving his dick up a white guy's ass at that moment)

A few minutes later, his friend showed up. He was pretty hot looking, in a ghetto sort of way. He had on a baggy orange shirt, some sweat pants and a pair of Adidas. If I had seen him on the street, I would definately have wanted him to fuck me, but no way in hell would I have asked!! The mechanic tells his friend that we were just waiting for him to get there, and did he want his dick sucked. I was still bent over the desk, with the mechanic's dick in my ass, and he told his friend to put his dick in my mouth. He pushed his sweats down to reveal what looked to be a smallish dick, but as it got hard I found that the newcomer was a grower. I ended up with a 9 inch black dick in my face, so I opened my mouth so he could put it in. He tried, but the desk was so wide the best I could do was to lick the head. He tried to get the mechanic to stop fucking me complaining his knees hurt from the desk, but the mechanic would have none of it. Finally, his friend spotted a beer on the table and wanted one. He ended up on a trip to the liquor store down the road, and when he returned the two of them rolled some joints. The mechanic ordered me back on his friend's dick, and told him to turn around so he could see his friend's ass.

I just kept sucking his friends dick, while the mechanic started to get up behind him and I assumed he was rubbing his dick on the guy's ass. His friend didn't like it, and I gathered whatever dick sucking he did was not completely voluntary. After a few minutes of this, I was told to get back over the desk. He put his friend standing behind him, and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. "Go on and fuck him, and I want to fuck you while you're doing him." His friend hesitated, and he said "Don't you want to fuck him?" "Not that bad." "C'mon... shit you know you want to fuck him. Just let me have a little of your ass." "No, I dont want to fuck him that bad." Finally the mechanic relented and got back in front of me while his friend started ramming my ass. He had the same problem as earlier, where I couldn't reach his dick because the desk was too wide. He climbed up, but got down after a few minutes -- "You're right, that does kill your knees." His friend then had the mechanic sit in the chair, and he spun me around and jammed the mechanic's dick in my mouth while he continued to fuck me. His friend started to really pound me hard, and I started to moan. "That don't sound like you're suckin no dick." he said, and jammed the mechanic's dick back in my mouth.

The mechanic started talking dirty, telling me how great I looked with black dicks in both ends, and how he knew I was a slut that loved to get fucked by black men in the ghetto. He then asked his friend if he was ready to cum, because he wanted them both to cum at the same time. His friend said he was, but I noticed he wasn't as hard as he was before. I think he wasn't enjoying my ass as much as he would if he were fucking me raw, but with the mechanic there there was no way that was going to happen. The mechanic held my head on his dick as he shot his load, ordering me to swallow it. (As if I wouldn't) his friend wasn't ready to shoot, though, so when the mechanic got out of the chair he turned me back around and started to fuck my mouth. I tried my best to keep up with him, but they had been fucking me for 2 hours now and I was beginning to show signs of wear. After a bit, he pulled and started to jack it, making noises like he was going to cum. I put my mouth back on his dick, and let him shoot a massive load in my mouth. I think he liked that, not knowing he could com in whatever hole he wanted. I told him "Next time, cum in my ass for real." at which point I got my clothes back on because I was already 2 hours late for work...

No comments: