Friday, April 23, 2010

Crossed the line...

Yeah, I know... I never finished my other story. I've been thinking events over in my mind and not really in a writing mood.

Last week I went back to the bookstore. I was there for a few hours, sucked off like 7 guys, got fucked by 1 guy (with a condom) and was having a good time. Around 9 this good looking black guy came in, I'd seen him a few times before but never really did anything with him. I cruised him, and he said he didn't want to get sucked, so I knelt down in front of him and jacked his fat dick off. I was there for 5 minutes or so when an old troll came in and the black dude pulled his pants up and said we'd finish later. Damn... I sat in a chair and my phone went off, the black dude that fucks me regularly texted and wanted me to come over. I told him I'd be at his place after I left here.

I wandered around for about 10 minutes, when the black guy motioned me into his booth. I jacked him for a bit, and he told me to suck him. "Finally", I thought to myself and started going to town on his fat meat. He told me he wanted to look at my ass, so I got up and turned around against the wall. He played with me for a bit, then without asking or anything he shoved his dick into me... bare. I was unprepared for this... and it's hard for me to even think about this... but I didn't say anything to him about stoppping, I just let him pin me against the wall and fuck me. He fucked me for about 5 minutes when my senses got the better of me and I started to tell him to pull out when he did pull out, only for me to hear the sound of a large wad of cum falling out of my ass and onto the floor. So now, I had crossed the line I never thought I'd cross. Some guy whose name I don't even know had just dumped his load in my hole. I enjoyed it, sure, but the guilt is killing me. I don't know what I would do if I caught something, and I really should be prepared to deal with those consequences if I go down that road.

6 comments:

Deleted said...

Damn, well I'm sorry you are guilt ridden about...but I thought it was hot as hell! -Dan

Adam said...

I understand your conflicted feelings, but it got ME hard!

Cleveland bottom guy said...

Well, thanks guys... the guilt really didn't set in until the next day. And I didn't mention it, but I did get fucked by fuckbud afterward. I wasn't too into going, but I had told him I'd meet up with him, so... I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure it's worth all the anguish afterward, ya know?

Black Bull said...

I know exactly how you feel... I have not ever blogged about it... dont know that I ever will... but I was fucked just like that when I was in college... I was traumatized after, but I also found myself jacking off remembering it the next day. Talk about totally fucked up! I honestly think that this is where my own aggressive sexual personality comes from.

Cleveland bottom guy said...

Bull, I know what you mean. Despite the risks, I was majorly turned on by the incident. It's just the whole getting an awful disease thing that kept me from completely enjoying it.

BikeGuy said...

guilt is a useless emotion.