Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back To Normal?

I haven't been fucked since my incident a few weeks ago at the bokstore, but I must be getting over the mental aspects of it since I am good and ready to get my hole pounded again. I'm making arrangements for a return trip down there sometime this week, the question is if I run into that guy again, will I let him spooge in me again? Probably yes.

And on an unrelated note, I was getting seriously boned watching the baseball game yesterday. Holy shit, how did the Twins put together such a massive group of hotties? As they all came up to bat, there wasn't a single one I'd turn away (Keep your slut jokes to yourself!). Last night I peeked at their roster to see if there was ONE guy in the lot that wasn't fuckable. Nope. I then got boned all over again and had to jerk it while thinking of being on my back, legs in the air, as all 40 of em took turns pounding my hole and dumping a wad of jizz deep inside.

No comments: